If you have some important data in your hard drives, and you want to hide the drives so that nobody can access your data. Then follow the instructions
- Just click on start>run
- Type gpedit.msc and press Enter,
- Now navigate through user configuration> administrative templates > windows components> windows explorer,
- Now double click on “Hide these specified drives in My Computer” modify it accordingly
- Then just below you will find another option “Prevent access to drives from My Computer”, double click on this option and modify it accordingly.
- To make it visible again select “disable” by double clicking on the option “Hide these specified drives in My Computer”