Authour: Anas Mir
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.6.1
WP Post Navigation Plugin gives you facility to show Previous and Next Post Links at the Top or Bottom of a Post.
- You’ve the option to set Post Navigation Bar at Bottom, Top or both Top & Bottom.
- You can apply CSS style to Previous and Next Post Links.
- You can set custom text instead of Next and Previous Post Titles.
- You can set custom Image for Next and Previous Post Links.
- Download zip file and Extract it
- Upload wp-post-navigation folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > WP Post Navigation
- If you want to apply CSS style to Previous and Next Post Links, then write CSS Code in CSS Code for Links Box.
- If you want to apply custom text to Previous and Next posts instead of Post Titles, you can enable the Option Custom Text and Set Previous & Next Post Text.
- If you want to use Images for Previous and Next post links instead of text, you can enable Use Images Options and give complete url of the images.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the good place to show Post Navigation?
A:In my opinion, at the Bottom of the Content.
* Navigate Within Category Option Added
* Bugs Fixed
1. Admin Panel Setting